Take the quiz (provided by Angela Wills of WP Safety Mojo)
If you pass, congrats! If you fail, click the FAIL button below and find out how you can protect yourself –
before it’s too late. (cue scary ‘look out behind you’ music….)
WP Website Safety Self-Quiz:
(answer questions as they relate to your WordPress website)
1. Do you or your webmaster perform regular manual backups?
2. Do you have a regular automated backup system in place?
a) Do you check on your automated backups on a regular basis to make sure they’re still
3. Do you know what to do in the event of a major website catastrophy? ie. Hacked, spammed, virus
installed on your website, hosting crash, etc?
4. Is your WordPress website updated to the newest version of WordPress?
5. Do you update your WordPress site as soon as a new security update comes out?
6. Do you give your Virtual Assistants and other ‘helpers’ their own WordPress accounts?
7. Do you have a spam plugin installed and working properly?
8. Do you know how to move hosts quick if you need to?
If you answered NO to any of these questions then click the button below.