As of March 30, all Facebook business pages will be in the timeline format. Are you ready for the transition?
I am proud to say that I am ready. My Facebook page is set up for the timeline format and all my customers who I manage social media for have been transferred to the timeline format.
Here is what you need to do to meet the new format
- Have a cover photo at the top of the page that is 851 pixels wide by 315 pixels height.
- Have a picture at the top of your page that is 180 pixels wide.
- For each of your tab pages have an image that describes the tab that is 111 pixels wide by 74 pixels wide.
- Arrange the order of your tabs.
- Take an orientation around your page to understand the new layout and see how your posts appear.
- Make sure to read Facebook’s Page Guidelines. You will see important information such as your cover photo cannot have information that goes in the About section such as your URL, telephone number, etc.