* WordPress * Leadpages * Email Marketing *
Infusionsoft * Social Media
Virtual Internet Marketing Assistant to help you grow your online business
For Coaches and Internet Marketers
Marketing on the internet can bring in huge profits – however, it requires vast knowledge and a lot of time. Your Marketing Assistant is a Virtual Assistant and Internet Specialist that can help you navigate the world of digital marketing, save you time and put together solutions for you to grow your online business. As a virtual assistant we partner with you by uncovering what are the goals and challenges of your business. Next we develop a Marketing Plan to implement your objectives, reach your target audience, increase your market share and maximize your $$ REVENUE $$.
HOW WE CAN GROW YOUR INTERNET SALES
- Launch and maintain an online marketing campaign using the latest research on industry trends to draw as many customers as possible to your website and social media networks
- Develop and/or maintain a professional website and creative blog using WordPress and Leadpages for you to stand out against the competition and get repeat visitors
- Market your business using Web 2.0 sites such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn for you to connect with your customers
- Build a 24 hour e-commerce 1ShoppingCart or Infusionsoft site to sell the maximum amount of your products
- Reduce the time spent on administrative tasks in order for you to save time and focus on more profitable pursuits
To see examples of our work, make sure to click here to check out our portfolio section.
CONTACT US today for a FREE no obligation 30 minute consultation.
Build your business to the level you always dreamed of. Let us know your business goals and we can tell you how we can put a plan in place to make it happen.
A Virtual Assistant (VA) is a highly-skilled, independent professional who remotely provides administrative, technical and/or creative business support services.* Your Marketing Assistant is a cost-effective way to get the assistance your business needs. Rather than hiring an in-house employee, which means covering all of their overhead, we cover all of our own benefits, taxes, sick days, vacation and holidays. We only charge you for the work we do for you. To find out the full benefits of a working with a virtual marketing assistant –
VISIT OUR PAGE Benefits of Working with a Virtual Internet Marketing Assistant.
*Source: The Virtual Assistant Social Network~ VAnetworking.com